Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

ampersand stuff and plans for tonight

blog don't fight! #personal

&&&&&&& is coming up! & (ampersand) is a bi-monthly collaboration show between our very own WMBR and the MIT List Visual Arts Center! It's a show focused on a hybrid of live music and art, and it's really cool, and very cheap [$5 cash at the door, $3 with MIT ID]. I help put it on and set it up and whatever.


The next & show is next Thursday, January 15th, at 8:00pm (doors 7:30pm), at the MIT Bartos Theater in the List Visual Arts Center. I will be there!!! So come to check out some very cool and very cute musicians (Ben Seretan, gorg, with openers Denby and the Alcotts, cute cute and cute), and also to meet DJ Candy live in-person!! I'm making a couple Fun Hazard shirts - the first person (fan?) who comes up to me at & and introduces themselves automatically wins one!! WOO!

When my prerecorded bedroom extravaganza show goes live courtesy of one of the members of DatA on Friday, I will be talking about & and meeting me and shirts and good music, promise, so you'll hear it too before you come out to see me then :)

Links:


The other thing I had to post about, is that I'M GOING OUT IN ARLINGTON TONIGHT! To see amazing amazing Man Illuminated perform at Galaxy Hut. So come out if you like fun pretty music slash wanna meet me although I don't have t shirts :/ Click for event page for tonight

bandcamp for dj candy coming soon??
<3 candy

No comments:

Post a Comment