Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

fun hazard//dance playlist! woooooooo

you know, probably my most popular show so far. when i covered for study break last wednesday and everyone loves the 80s tunes and called in! it was fun. sorry for the late update again. still including an old-timey arlington photo. look at my old hair!

the photographer wasnt drunk. look at how sassy i was in 2012

This show was intended to only have songs that included the word "dance" in their titles, but I will literally play any request I ever get - so we strayed from that a little.

[11:05pm] I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston
[11:11pm] Take On Me - A-ha
[11:16pm] D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
[11:18pm] I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
[11:22pm] Square Rooms - Al Corey {Requested by Mateo}
[11:25pm] Karma Chameleon - Culture Club 
[11:28pm] Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon 
[11:32pm] It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls {Requested by my dad}
[11:37pm] Let's Dance - David Bowie {Request}

break as dj candy rambles on for a little bit - she's tired :P

[11:41pm] Hot Stuff - Donna Summer {Request}
[11:45pm] Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham! {Requested by my dad}
[11:48pm] Crocodile Rock - Elton John {Requested by my mom}
[11:53pm] Just Dance - Lady Gaga & Colby O'Donis
[11:56pm] Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves {Requested by my mom}
[12:01am] Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

Mixcloud is embedded here


<3 candy

No comments:

Post a Comment