Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

fun hazard//retro playlist && short update

My throat hurts really bad today. My temperate-climate-adjusted-Virginia body cannot take these freakin Boston Indian summers followed by 30 degree winter weather. And I literally have such a busy week, and then I need to be well for this weekend. Friday I wanna go to the Frost Ice Bar, but before then I have to Christmas shop!! Only a couple more weeks til I'm back at Galaxy Hut, scoping out (checking out?) Arlington musicians. I don't wanna leave, and at the same time I'm so homesick I can barely function without craving Northside Social coffee. Damn, I even miss the hipsters...not the yuppies, though, at least not yet.

NYE in NoVA


Anyway, here's the playlist in text for last week's Jesse O Show that I covered, aka Fun Hazard//Retro! The mixcloud file is embedded in an earlier post.

[1:00am] Tainted Love - Soft Cell
[1:04am] We Almost Lost Detroit - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
[1:08am] Love Shack - The B-52s
[1:13am] Ambling Alp - Yeasayer
[1:17am] Heavy Metal Heart - Sky Ferreira
[1:21am] North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem {Requested by Erik}
[1:26am] Obsession - Animotion
[1:30am] Great DJ - The Ting Tings
[1:33am] You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive 
[1:38am] Voices Carry - Til Tuesday {Requested by my mom}
[1:41am] Heart of Glass - Blondie
[1:44am] War Zone - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
[1:50am] Rock Lobster - The B-52s
[1:57am] Whip It - Devo 
[2:00am] Froot - Marina and the Diamonds
[2:03am] Goodness Gracious - Ellie Goulding 

be excited for a big sky ferreira-related post soon. yayyyyyyyyy thanx for being patient. send me good vibes for the next few weeks!
<3 candy

No comments:

Post a Comment